The new Maxime Marotte' s Santa Cruz Blur CC Lavender Edition
The Italian team Santa Cruz FSA has been one of those that has been renewed almost completely for 2021, the Frenchman Maxime Marotte leads a project in which he is accompanied by the Italian champion Luca Braidot, Martina Berta and Greta Seiwald. And this will be the exotic Santa Cruz Blur CC Lavender version that will be ridden in the World Cup and will be launched in a few weeks.
Santa Cruz Blur CC Lavender version of the Santa Cruz FSA
The Santa Cruz brand is almost inherent to the origin of mountain biking, but it is true that it has not always been very present in competitive XCO. In 2018 the Santa Cruz FSA team was born to remedy this situation and in 2021 with the arrival of Maxime Marotte and Luca Braidot the bet has been increased so that Santa Cruz is once again on the most important international XCO podiums.
The Santa Cruz Blur CC will be the full suspension MTB that the team members will ride and here we leave you the assembly and details of a very unique MTB.
Assembly of the Santa Cruz Blur CC Lavender edition
- Frame: Santa Cruz Blur CC
- Fork: Fox Factory 32 Step Cast Kashima
- Shock: Fox Factory Kashima DPS Evol
- Crankset: FSA CK MTB Carbon Powerbox bcd 96x68
- Pedals: Look X-Track Race Carbon Ti/ Look X-Track Race
- Drivetrain: SRAM Eagle XX1 AXS with 10-50t cassette
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate with 160mm K FOrce Db discs
- Handlebar: FSA KFX Hb Gray flat 31,8x760
- Stem: FSA KFX St Carbon
- Seatpost: FSA KFX Sp Sbo 31,6x400
- Telescopic seatpost: FSA Flowtron Sp Sbo 31,6x400 with 125mm of travel
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 Nack
- Grips: Prologo Mastery
- Wheels: Santa Cruz Reserver 29" with internal width of 25mm
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350 Boost
- Tires: Vittoria Mezcal