Orbea Oiz, Milan Vader's Clockwork Orange
Dutchman Milan Vader opened his XCO season in Banyoles and did so by riding his new Orbea Oiz M LTD. A very special model that his team, the KMC Orbea has customized especially for him in orange, color with which it identifies the current champion of the Netherlands in the modality.
Milan Vader's Clockwork Orange
Although this model has been customized for Milan, the truth is that anyone can do it using the online customization tool MyO, by Orbea.
Just before Banyoles' race we were able to talk to Milan and he confessed that he had been riding hardtail bikes all his life, so it took him a while to get used to the Orbea Oiz. Now nobody can deny that they make a good couple, since with it he won the national championship last year and won the bronze medal at the European Championship.
Assembly of the Orbea Oiz by Milan Vader
- Frame Orbea Oiz Carbon OMR – Size M
- Chain KMC X12 – 12 speed,100% compatible on all leading derailleur systems
- Fork Fox 32 Float Step-Cast 100mm FIT4 Kashima
- Rear Shock Fox i-line DPS 100mm Remote Evol Kashima custom tune
- Crank Set FSA MTB carbon POWERBOX Single, with Megatooth 34T
- Stem FSA KFX Carbon 12° - 110mm
- Handlebar FSA KFX flat -cutted 690 mmm
- Headset FSA Orbit C40
- Brakes Shimano XTR
- Brake discs Galfer Disc Wave Fixed 160mm
- Brake pads Galfer Advanced G1851
- Tires Michelin Force XC – Michelin Jet XCR
- Tire inserts PTN Pepi’s tire noodle
- Wheels Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon
- Saddle Prologo Scratch 2 CPC PAS NACK 134mm
- Dropper Post KS LEV CI
- Pedals Look X-Track Race Carbon TI
- Grips Prologo Mastery
- Bottle cage FSA K-Force carbon
- Rear derailleur Shimano XTR 12
- Shifter Shimano XTR 12
- Cassette Shimano XTR 10-51 & 10-45
How do you like Vader's mountain bike? Would you change anything about this Orbea Oiz? We read you on our social networks!