Wout Alleman's Protek Futura Limited Edition
Belgian rider Wout Alleman is one of the new additions to the DMT Racing Team by Marconi in 2021. After several years focused mainly on XCO, this 25-year-old rider has signed this season for a team specialised in marathon and stage races, something that Alleman has adapted to very quickly, as his victory in the last stage of the Volcat MTB 2021 shows. Here are all the details of his Protek Futura Limited Edition.
Wout Alleman's Protek Futura Limited Edition in detail
The Protek Futura Limited Edition is the top-of-the-range full suspension model from the Italian manufacturer. And as is the brand's trademark, the frame is handmade in Abruzzo, Italy.
With the arrival of new sponsors to the team, the Protek Futura of the DMT Racing Team by Marconi now includes Fox suspensions, with FOX 32 Float SC 120mm fork and Fox Float EVOL shock, and Backjack wheels, among other changes.
Assembly of the Protek Futura Limited Edition Wout Alleman
- Frame: Protek Futura Limited Edition
- Handlebar: Protek Carbon 720mm
- Seatpost: Protek Carbon
- Fork: FOX 32 Float SC 120mm
- Shock: Fox Float EVOL
- Wheels: Blackjack CArbon MTB MY 2022
- Tyres: Chaoyang Phantom 2.3 DRY
- Drivetrain: SRAM Eagle AXS wireless with integrated Quarq power meter in the chainring
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate with carbon levers
- Grips: ESI Chunky
- Pedals: Shimano Deore XT