The Scott Spark bike for Nino Schurter in the Cape Epic 2019
At the last minute, Nino Schurter has changed his partner for the Cape Epic 2019, Andri Frischknecht was not at his best, so Lars Forster has been the chosen one to run with Nino and try to win the so-called Tour de France for mountain bike.
But as Scott Sram mechanicm Yannick the Mechanic says: "the Cape Epic is not only a difficult test for the bikers, but also for the material. Literally, we rebuilt their bikes again every night. "So the bikes are as important as the preparation and for this occasion Nino Schurter will run with a Scott Spark full of details.
The Scott Spark bike with which Nino will run the Cape Epic 2019
Assembly of the Scott Spark RC 900 World Cup for Nino Schurter in the Cape Epic 2019
- Frame: Scott Spark RC 900 World Cup made of carbon HMX
- Handlebar with Power Output: Syncros Fraser IC SL 680 mm wide with 100 mm with power -30º
- Grips: Syncros made of silicone
- Fork: RockShox SID WC – 110mm travel
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate with 160 mm discs
- Tires: Maxxis Aspen 2.25″
- Cranksets: SRAM XX1 Q-Factor with integrated potentiometer - 175 mm
- Chain/derailers/cassette: Electronic SRAM AXS Eagle XX1 - 10-50
- Chainring: 36T
- Hubs: DT Swiss Spline 240
- Wheels: DT Swiss XMC
- Pedals: Ritchey WCS v6
- Telescopic Seatpost: Electronic Rock Shox Reverb AXS
- Shocks: Rock Shox Nude RLC3
- Saddle: Syncros Tofino 1.0 Regular with direct mount for GoPro
- Bottle cage: Topeak Shuttle Cage 3K Carbon
As we can see, the Spark bike for Schurter has not been decorated in a special way for this race, but it has been configured in detail to withstand 8 days of competition. What do you think? Is it the most advanced mountain bike of the moment? Is something missing? We read you on our social networks.