Nino Schurter's SCOTT Ramson eRIDE for his next challenge
Swiss Nino Schurter is supposed to have started his holidays after his retirement from the XCM World Championships in Capoliveri, but next weekend he will face a solidarity challenge against Claudio Caluori, Pump Track World Champion.
The challenge is called Never Resting and consists of more than 10,000 metres of vertical gain over 25 climbs and descents on a special course on the Lenzerheide World Cup circuit.
Nino Schurter's SCOTT Ramson eRIDE for the Never Resting Challenge
This challenge is in aid of the Pump for Peace organisation, which aims to raise 1 million euros to donate bicycles to underprivileged children around the globe. The two riders will ride electric mountain bikes, and Nino Schurter has chosen this custom SCOTT Ramson eRIDE for the occasion.
A few months ago Nino Schurter became an official Bosch ambassador, and although we had seen him train on electric bikes, we had not yet had the opportunity to see him "compete" on an e-MTB. This weekend will be the first time.
Assembly of the Nino Schurter's SCOTT Ramson eRIDE
- Frame: SCOTT Ransom eRIDE 180mm of travel
- Fork: Rock Shox Zeb Ultimate 180mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: PowerTube 625Wh
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Groupset: Sram Eagle AXS X01 12v
- Derailleur: Sram Eagle AXS
- Casete: Sram Eagle 10-52T
- Brakes: Sram Code RSC
- Handlebar-Stem: Syncros Hixon iC 1.0 Rise
- Seatpost: Sram Reverb AXS
- Saddle: Syncros Tofino V 1.0
- Wheels: Syncros Revelstoke 1.0
- Tires: Maxxis Assegai 2.5WT DH
- Kickstand: Syncros Fully E-MTB 2 Bolts